Lost City & Kayaking in Santa Marta, Colombia (7 days)
Discover Ciudad Perdida & Ancient Cultures
Experience the life of a fascinating native culture that has barely changed since the 7th century. The memorable trek will take you into the thick jungle, through waist-high rivers, and to a spellbinding Lost City. Our 7-day experience (4-day trek) will bring you closer to the history of the region with
- Where: La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta
- Duration: 6 days
- Number of participants: 16 max
- Cost: From $899 USD p/p (price doesn’t include international flights)
- Level of difficulty: 2.5/5 (moderate to challenging)
- Dates: All year round – Get in touch to book your spot.
- Carbon emissions: 54.6 kg of CO2e p/p – we offset 100% of these emissions plus your journey here! See below for more details.
During this unique adventure, you will come face to face with fascinating civilizations that are preserving their culture even today. As well as tubing down a jungle-thicketed river, you will hike through waist-high waters, dive into clear waters, shower under gushing waterfalls and encounter an ancient Lost City shrouded in mist and mystery.
Day 1: Arrivals
Day 2: Begin a journey to an ancient Lost City
Day 3: Encounter customs & traditions from the past
Day 4: Discover the spellbinding Lost City
Day 5: Finish the trek & relax on Caribbean beach
Day 6: Kayaking to a secluded Caribbean beach
Day 7: Departures
Book now, pay later. Due to changing circumstances we make it easy for you to reserve your educational trip without paying a deposit upfront!.