Possible study activities
- Visit innovative business centre and incubator Ruta N.
- Visit to impactful B Corporations.
- Hands-on activities with community projects and foundations working in line with the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Visits to foreign businesses with HQs in Medellin.
- Company visits.
- Workshops with Impact Hub – the world’s largest network focused on building entrepreneurial communities.
- Lectures and presentations with local entrepreneurs and government officials.
- Cultural exchanges and workshops with the city’s universities.
Remember: if you have anything else in mind let us know and we will make it happen.
Popular cultural activities
- Colombian Salsa
- Coffee farm visit
- City tour and visits to communities
- Electric bike tour around Medellin
- Sustainable cooking classes
- Dance classes and shows – salsa, champeta, tango, merengue
- Visit to a traditional flower making farm
- Experience a live soccer match.
- Enjoy the national sport of tejo – an explosive experience!
- Day trip to Guatapé, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Santa Elena.
- Eco walks in the natural reserve of Parque Arvi.
- Exotic fruit and market tour